Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord!

Good Morning Yall! 


Are you ready for a bunch of randomness?!?

Here We go!


I have LOVED being able to hang out at the pool at this summer! I don't have one, but my parents do and luckily they only live about 25 minutes away! PLUS all of my sisters live within 20 minutes of each other! There are 6 of us total! YUP all girls!
Love time with my sisters/best friends!
We're so blessed!






Me and the Hubby enjoying the pool!





I'm in the midst of a LOT of things, one of them being updating my parent communications binder! :)
This was a big hit on my TPT..but I fee like I can/need to add a few things to it!
SO I'll be sharing that soon.


Next......

Today I am going to start cutting my burlap into strips for my classroom Borders! I'm going to use the burlap on my gray chevron BB fabric! I'm sure excited about this! Of course, found it on Pinterest!

I know they already have pre-cut roles of burlap, BUT that was after I had already purchased the fabric. Oh well, I'll probably get more for my money with buying it this way... I can't wait to share pictures with y'all!


Burlap is going on the far right side...

 Burlap is going on the chevron behind my teacher desk.
EEE! so excited!


Moving on.....


SO, this looks like a big pile of junk..stuff... BUT it is all BABY stuff! 
My oldest sister just gave me a car load of baby stuff...clothes, toys, blankets, a pack and play, a highchair..and MORE...PLUS I have to go back for another car load! 

I can't imagine how much money all of this is going to save my hubby and I...I'm so blessed to have this from my sister! 

Now, we aren't preggers YET, but we are.... ya know....

The only thing is....these are all BOY things... So, with my luck, I will end up having a girl! HA! oh well! Some stuff is gender neutral!  and my mom really wants a granddaughter! She only has Grandsons right now!


Finally....

A little something to put a smile on your face! Now this literally makes me laugh out loud! This is definitely what my little Cammy does!
haha so Cammy! If that's not the truth!!

I can't go into the bathroom without her trailing behind me!
hahaha, I seriously can't help but laugh at this!



Hope you enjoyed my randomness today!
Have a wonderful week!!
I start teaching summer school tomorrow! Yikes! I guess I should go prepare!


6 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. my sister who has 3 kids under 4 just gave me 5 bags of boy clothes. I let them sit on my porch and now I have to do tons of laundry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh oh! Luckily I have an open bedroom for storage! :)

      Delete
  2. You've got a new follower on TpT! Can't wait to see the parent communications binder! I also had to laugh a little about your Mom wanting a granddaughter. You guys are just making up for all the girls she had! :) Also good luck on your baby ventures, kids are quite a blessing and so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I know, I just KNOW I'll end up with a girl! :)

      Delete
  3. LOL. I have a little maltese called Chico who does exactly the same thing in the bathroom and can even open the sliding door. The 2 cats taught him how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That picture always makes me laugh! My pup is attached to my hip!:)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make me smile!