Saturday, February 8, 2014

I HEART Glogster!

Happy Saturday y'all!!

I just wanted to do a quick and simple post to say how much I LOVE EDUGlogster

I love it TTHHIIIISSSSSSSS much!
 {imagine my arms opened as wide as possible}

I have used it in a couple of different ways. 

1. As my class website to keep in communication with my parents.

2. As a creative outlet for my students to share their learning!


It is SUPER easy and my kiddos have ADORED it!

So I started using Glogster three years ago. I had each one of my first graders signed up with their own glog. They ran with it! It was so easy to get them started and it was very simple for them to navigate it!

Here is an example of two of my students' glogs from 2 years ago. Remember these were FIRST graders!



Here is an example of my class website glog that I am using this year. Click on it to check it out.




If you clicked on student glogs link, you'll notice that none of my students this year have started on their glog. Unfortunately my school/district hasn't answered my request to get student accounts for this class. BUT I think I've figured something out and will hopefully have the students creating on their glogs this week! I'll let y'all know how it works out!

There are countless ways that students can use this website. 
reports, book clubs, etc.....The ideas are endless

To keep it short and sweet, this is a FANTASTIC and SUPER EASY way to upgrade your class webpage.

Make sure you go to the EDU version at www.edu.glogster.com. There is a glogster.com site but it is not education based! 

Let me know what you think!! 

Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make me smile!