Friday, July 5, 2013

Student Birthday Book!

Hey y'all!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Independence Day celebrations!
I've got a new product to share.. very simple but the kids LOVE it!

I created a little Student Class Birthday Book! I think this is sooo cute! I did it the year before last, but hadn't this year....and I regret it! I know that it makes the kiddos feel so special!

Basically you have each student write a note on and color this little half sheet for the birthday boy/girl. Then once they're complete, you just bind the book together with the cover. AND Voila! A little special birthday book! 

I usually print covers on card stock. I also send it to our district print shop so we always have plenty of copies on hand!

I created 4 different covers (basically just different frame colors). I also created 3 different style pages for the classmates. You can either keep them all the same or mix and match. I think the mix and matching is super cute! 



I have it for $1 at my TPT store! Go check it out! I know your kiddos will love it as much as mine have!  Let me know what y'all think!

PS- I had it as a flash freebie yesterday on my Facebook page! If you haven't "liked" my page, then you missed it! I know, I know... a $1 product for free isn't a big deal, but....hey... free is free! haha anyways, be sure to like my Facebook page for more freebies and updates! Click here to do so!



I have some awesome crafts that are on the verge of being finished tonight! I'm so stoked about one of them! Can't wait to share it with y'all tomorrow! :) Stay tuned!  :) Have a Fantabulous Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! and its only $1! im heading there now! thanks!

    Sending Tons of Teacher Love Your Way,

    Lori



    Second Grade Serenade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make me smile!