Monday, June 24, 2013

Bloglovin'??

OK,  So I am clueless.....

I have read so many people's posts about this bloglovin' website. Apparently readers are using this now to read blogs?? I am nowhere near the expert blogger.... so I am seriously clueless about what bloglovin' really is and how it works. Is this something else I have to keep track of besides my blog? Oh well, I guess I'll have to look into it more, but I HAVE learned that I need to "claim" my blog and have to post this! 

Soooo, I have officially claimed my blog on bloglovin'! Hopefully I can get out of the dark here and figure out what this is all about. 


4 comments:

  1. I've been out of the blog loop for awhile and after coming back into it, all I keep reading about is blog lovin'! I too am wondering what it's all about! If you figure anything out, pass it along! :) You're blog is mega cute. I too am a 2nd grade teacher in Texas!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda! Welcome back! I'm learning more as I go! I actually realized that bloglovin' is a lot easier for reading blogs, especially on your phone! I downloaded their App and it is awesome! AND I just started following you on bloglovin', glad you figured it out!

      Carly

      Delete
  2. I would love the Book Club packet! I had a horrible time of getting my students to turn in reading logs this year and I think this packet may help get my involvement up! jkroske@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are moving to Bloglovin' because Google Connect (where your followers have always come from) and Google Reader are being removed as of July 1. So we are trying to get our readers to switch to Bloglovin to follow us instead. Does that make sense?? =)

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make me smile!