Sunday, February 17, 2013

Photo Booth!

So, I was setting up for my valentine's party on Thursday, when I randomly came up with the idea to do a photo booth for the kids! I have seen them all over the place at birthdays and weddings especially! I couldn't believe that I hadn't thought of it before! I knew it would be SUPER fun for the kiddos to do at the party!  I had only about 15 more minutes after thinking of the idea to prepare before the kids came back from specials. Since this wasn't preplanned I didn't have all the fun props to go with it. BUT I did have time to make a quick back drop! 

I forgot to take a pic of just the backdrop on my door...So you'll just have see it with the kids!

Here are some pics of the kids having a blast with the photo booth!






At the end of the day, I uploaded all of the pictures to Powerpoint and saved it as a PDF for the parents.. This is how I sent it to them once it was done. I ended up with about 9 whole pages in a PDF for them to glance through.



It was a big hit with the kids. Since they had so much fun with a simple background...I CAN imagine the fun they'll have with all the extra props!

Next time, I plan on getting ALL the fun props from the dollar store..like a boa, many different style glasses, anything I can find!...  :) I'm already super excited for our next party! :)

I would definitely recommend a photo booth at ANY party!

I hope y'all are enjoying your Sunday!



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm super excited for parties to come

      Delete
  2. I realized I had pinned several of your posts and ideas, but I wasn't following you yet! Well, now I am! (LOVE the blog)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae for stopping by! :) Oh, and I just took a peek at your blog and love the different ideas to organize the listening center that you shared..I've been needing to do that too! Also.... Thank you for sharing my mini pocket chart stand idea! I really hope you get a chance to make it..It has been very useful in stations... :)

      I'm now your newest follower! :)
      Carly

      Delete
  3. Carly,
    I am so glad we are following each other! This post is fantastic! You are quite the photographer! I love how you share the photos with the parents! I have a small private website just for parents and that is how I share. I would love to do it as a PDF and send directly to parents emails instead!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! :) Again,thanks for the awesome Giveaway!
      Carly

      Delete
  4. How adorable! And, so love how you worked it out in 15 mn from conception to execution! FUN! A pdf for emailing is brilliant!
    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya! I'm sure I could've done much better for my backdrop and created some props, but with such a short amount of time, I am happy with what I got... work in progress :) :)

      Carly

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make me smile!