Monday, July 6, 2015

Back to Blogging Sale!!

I'm BAAAAACK!!!!
I'm finally Back to Blogging!!
Yaaaayyyy!!!!

WOW! I haven't blogged in over a year! I was definitely having a hard time keeping up with things and had decided to take a step back to see if blogging was something I really enjoyed doing and if I wanted to continue to do it. After taking some time away and with careful thought, I have decided to give it another try.

Since it has been a while, I will catch y'all up on a few things that have happened since I was away...




Last year I switched from 2nd grade down to kindergarten. I like kindergarten but it isn't where my heart is. Luckily, I am getting to go back to First grade this coming year! My one true love! I'm so glad to get back to first!!!




I had a baby!! I had my first child on March 6, 2015. His name is Breck Lawrence and he is the love of my life! He is my chubby little man! I'm sure I'll be sharing many things about him with all of you, as it is now a whole new world/life that I am living! This is his 3 month picture but he is 4 months old today!!! 





I have started crafting! I have been creating burlap door hangers, wooden signs/decor, and I bought a silhouette cameo and am currently learning as I go. I'm obsessed and will also be sharing about that too. I don't really have all the time in the world with Breck, but any free time that I DO have is going towards my crafting. :) You can check out my crafting Facebook page.




I really look forward to getting back in touch with y'all! To start things off I will be having a special sale on my classroom decor packs! All of my Decor Packs are 20% off until Wednesday! 


Classroom Decor Sets








It's so good to get back to blogging. I can't wait to share all of my first grade, baby, and crafting adventures with y'all! See you soon! 


1 comment:


  1. عندما تستعين بــ شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض متخصصة في عمل التنظيف الخاصة عندما تكون الشركة لها سمعة طيبة في مجال التنظيف ستحصل على منزل براق وأرضيات و حوائط نظيفة تماما مع الحفاظ على ألوانها من مواد التنظيف لنظافة شيئا ضروريا وخاصة عند تواجد اطفال صغار يخشي عليهم من الاتربة
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make me smile!