Sunday, August 18, 2013

Interactive Reading Journal Responses!

Happy Sale Day!!!

If you didn't know... today starts the Back to School TPT Sale!


You can get up to 28% off!
It only lasts until tomorrow! 

Before you go spending some money... I want to share and highlight my newly updated Reading Journal Interactive Responses Packet.



This was originally one of my very first products that I ever created! Needless to say, it was definitely time for an update! 

This packet has a total of 20 activities that are great for using whole class or small group! These activities focus on some of the main comprehension strategies.

I LOVE using these with my kiddos...They are easy to use and makes the activity/lesson more engaging! 

These are examples of how some are provided as whole and half sheets.


Front side
Inside


Hop on over to my TPT store if you like what you see! It is on sale now!!




Have a FABULOUS time shopping for the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make me smile!