Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Word Wall Activities Preview

Ugh! I have been sneezing like Crayzay the past two days! These sneezing fits and watery eyes seriously need to stop, like now! I keep telling myself it is just allergies, buuut I think I might have a cold :(. All I want to do is go to bed when I get home. It also doesn't help that it's dark by the time I get home anyways! Geez! the 50 min drive home is killer!

So I've tried to catch up on some of my activities. I'm currently in the process of creating a word wall activities packet. Here is a tiny preview of a couple of the activities that are included. :)

Hopefully I will jump back on the healthy wagon soon! .....let's hope TOMORROW!
Nighty Night, hopefully I'll sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make me smile!